Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Jessica Alba Blind: I Have a Chance!

When I first saw that Jessica Alba was blind I felt bad. Then I quickly snapped out of it and realized this was the best thing that could happen to me. I now officially totally have a chance with Jessica Alba and I bet she is really easy to sneak up on. Sure that stick that she has could get in the way and be used as a weapon, but as long as she doesn't excel in "pinata hitting" I should be fine. This really got me to thinking. What other celebrities would I like to be blind? My list is as follows:
  • Either Olsen
  • Eva Mendes
  • Halle Berry
  • Jessica Simpson
  • Bindi Irwin (what?)

Ok so fine, Jessica is not really blind (boooooo). She's actually just filming scenes from her upcoming movie "The Eye" in Vancouver and she is just "playing" a blind woman. "Playing" a blind woman is bad karma I think, but I'm not one to judge. Oh wait, I am.

2 comments:

Missy said...

I think you have a better chance with Minnie Mouse. What? I'm just sayin ;-)

Shiro said...

I love JA and all, but seriously. America needs to stop making good asian films and just release the original. "The Eye" is never going to work as an American film. Shitty.