Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Lindsay Allowed to Drink and Drive?


Will Lindsay be the modern day OJ Simpson? TMZ.com is reporting that there is a "strong possibility" that the LA County DA's office will not file felony charges against Lindsay for her two DUI arrests. I think that's a great idea. And to celebrate I think Lindsay should have a few drinks and drive all around town. No need to really learn her lesson, in fact give her a couple of guns, a few drinks, some coke, and a bus filled with school children and let's just watch and see what happens. Hell, make it into a reality show and air it on FOX. "When Lindsay Goes Wild." Yeah, that's it. Oh, and toss my little Dina Lohan in that bus too. Trust me.

1 comment:

Brad said...

God knows what would happen if Dina was added to that mixture of surefire chaos.

check out my blog(and link if you want)...fashion overdose