Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Michael Vick Found Jesus, Sets His Sights on Osama Bin Laden



Since I'm not really an animal lover I never ran with the dog-fighting story on Michael Vick. I mean, it's not that I'm not into dogs beating the bag out of each other (huge doggie endorsements), but this story really caught my eye when Michael Vick issued a statement that included him "Finding Jesus." I think that's great. I mean no offense, but Jesus has been missing for over 2,000 years. There's always that promise the He will come back to earth, but what a treat that Michael Vick was the one to find Him. What are the odds? I say Jesus first and then Osama Bin Laden second. Hell, maybe even bring Jesus to help find Bin Laden. I bet He knows where little old Red Riding Laden is.


Anyway, here's the rest of what Vick had to say (it clearly isn't as entertaining as my interpretation):


"I was ashamed and totally disappointed in myself, to say the least. I want to apologize to all the young kids out there for my immature acts. What I did was very immature so that means I need to grow up. "


I think it was kind of rude that he didn't apologize to Snoopy. Rude.


Who Said That!?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this should be national news. he goes on CNN and news TV and says he found Jesus. what a total fabrication! when he said those words i almost fell off my chair, no i did!

Anonymous said...

america is a sick country to let people like vick get off the hook by claiming he found jesus....are people stupid or what? me too, the dog story not the isssue, this stupid football guy messes up and one later he finds jesus. give us a break Mr Vick! u make america look like a sick puppy.

-- overseas blogger in Japan
from USA, long ago

Anonymous said...

I thought Vick said, "I found God"
Now spell that word backwards, "DOG".
I heard that one on Jay Leno last night, pretty funny to me.