Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Minnie Mouse is Such a Lesbian

Minnie Mouse is a pervert and a lesbian. I've always known it and I've always said it. Mickey was just her beard, but when the cameras would stop rolling she would head over to Daisy Ducks apartment for a little mouse on duck action. Seriously, what?

Anyway, Ashley Tisdale was out promoting the piss out of High School Musical 2. Let me say I don't understand what High School Musical is. I've been hearing about it for the past like 9 months, but don't understand what it really is. Is it a movie or a TV show? And who in the hell are all these kids that are in it? Where did they come from? Why do they keep on showing up all over the place? Oh, and is Ashley Tisdale 18 yet? I hope so. Why is she so tan? Is she trying to have a "summer tan-off" with me? Is she trying to out-tan Minnie Mouse? Clearly I have multiple questions that may or may not need answering.

Who Shot That Mouse!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aha she's 22 i believe.