Thursday, August 16, 2007

Tanning Helps You Beat Addiction

According to my close friends at TMZ.com (they don't know me) have some of the first pictures of Lindsay No Pants in sunny Utah and just taking a short break from rehab. I know that if I were to take a break from rehab (which I would never do...I mean even beginning attending rehab) my very first stop would be to get my tan on! Allegedly Lindsay went in for a quick spray tan and then headed back to rehab. I think it's important to be as tanned as can be when your body is shaking from the lack of alcohol and drugs. Plus, Lindsay needs to look extra purdy when she heads off to prison. Just a guess.

1 comment:

Lori said...

So, I may be totally dropping the ball on the Nick Lachey gig that you hired me for (at a premium per pic price, I might add LOL). BUT...I'll be doing some big time Lindsey No-Pants stalking while I'm in Utah next week. Game on!