Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Alert: Less Car Accidents Predicted in China This Weekend.



As a wise Asian playing Michelle Tanner once said, "Moshi Moshi Dude!" China is initiating its first ever "no car day" this weekend so they can promote environmental health. No Chinese drivers? But who will be responsible for the multiple car accidents? Come on, that's not fair. Question. Now is this driving ban only in China or are they banning Chinese drivers all over the world? I'm still not feeling to safe. Who needs all those people going from cars to bikes. True story, I had a friend accidentally knock a Chinese delivery driver off his bike. Granted it was my friends fault, but it still makes me nervous. I say lets just initiate a permanent ban and see how it plays out over the course of the year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Move bitch...get out the way!