Friday, September 14, 2007

Bridget Moynahan Strikes Again. Leave Tom Brady Alone and Stop Trying to Sabotage Our Season!


Bridget Moynahan is relentless. I've been saying that she's been trying to sabotage the Patriots since she got knocked up 10 months ago and by "knocked up" I mean "tricked Tom Brady into getting her pregnant so she could use her kid to F up our Patriots season." Just wanted to be clear on that.

Now Tom Brady wants to ask for some days off throughout the season so he can cart himself allllll the way to LA to see his son John Edward(s) Thomas Moynahan. As a side note, can we throw a few more names in there? Then, Tom Brady turns into a bit of a pussy when he tells People Magazine how he cuddles his son. "I kind of cuddle him like a football." Thank for slowly turning him into your "sister," Bridget. Tom continues, "I'd love to be out there all the time, year round, but it's hard to make that a reality. I live here [Boston] but I'll start lobbying for off days throughout the year."

Great. Thanks again Bridget. I'm calling DSS on your ass. And, yes, I'm blaming you if we don't make it to the SuperBowl this year. No pressure...ruiner.

9 comments:

J-Dizzle said...

Amen to that brotha.

Irishstayc said...

AND WHO DO YOU THINK LEAKED THIS HEADLINE TO THE PRESS???...According to a growing number of sources, Bill Belichick and the Pats have been taping other teams' defensive calls for years

I can't believe you didn't figure that one out! Oh and one more thing - THE EAGLES WANT THIER SUPERBOWL RINGS CAUSE THIS IS WHY WE LOST AGAINST THE DAMN PATS!!

i'm just sayin...

J-Diz said...

hey idiot are you freaking serious? You are the biggest loser there is. Why would you want a ring you didn't even earn? Face it you weren't good enough. The eagles LOST face it, it is over and done with. If you think your team is super bowl caliber lets see you guys even get to Arizona. YEAHHHHHHHH thought not. You guys are going anywhere above being #32. HA

Love them Patriots. Anything to win. Don't be a hypocrite all of your teams do it we just got caught!

Sophie said...

You are sooooo mean! I JUST FOOTBALL... not the end of the world. She just had his baby. ¡Give her a break!

Dreamboat Baby said...

In my short time outside the womb, I've taken taco shits that are more put together than this post. Mother and Father's relationship is fine. It's the Umlaut you must blame for any and all misfortune that befalls you.

Irishstayc said...

Yo J-Diz - chill the hell out - I support my team u support yours.

Sure... i want them to hand over thier rings to the Eagles AND I truly believe Bridget Moynihan narced on the Pats and leaked this to the press - Jeez!

It's called tongue in cheek my friend... you know lightness?? humor??

Go bash people at Perez's site!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Patriots are such a good team that they have to cheat and then point the finger at others crying "they do it too" (although no evidence of this exists - such as there was no evidence to overturn a fumble) - yeah go Pats. what a winning franchise. not.

Anonymous said...

John Edward Thomas Moynahan
JET. As in NY Jets? The Patriots enemy?
She is crafty that one.

Anonymous said...

She is tricky...I never thought of that. Skank.