Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Brit Not Allowed to Be Whore at Hotel



If you're going to be a drunken-white-trash-drugged-out-speech-slurring-gum-chomping-y'all-saying-whore then don't think that you're going to be allowed to play reindeer games at the Chateau Marmont hotel in LA. According to random drunken reports, Britney has been banned from the Chateau Marmont. Seriously, how f'd up do you have to be to be banned from the hotel, yet Lindsay Lohan was allowed to frolic throughout the hotel. Hell, she even lived there for a short period of time.

Anyway, according to the New York Post Britney put food all over her face and freaked out the other guests. Wait, is that wrong? I always thought that was pure comedy. Clearly, I'm not ready for the Chateau Marmont.

Poor Britney is already having a pretty tough week and it's only Monday. Supposedly her lawyer dropped her as a client, she's put a hit out on KFed (I'm ok with that one), a secret witness says Britney was drinking and on drugs after rehab, and Britney is the daughter of Satan. Phhhew. I'm predicting a dirt-nap by week end. Good day.

Brit Not Allowed to Be Whore at Hotel

1 comment:

that's what she said...

I think that's comedy as well. It's always a hoot when you smear ice cream cake all over your face, then turn to your left and say, do I have anything on my face?