Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I Said Halle Berry Was Pregant 1 Year Ago!

Seriously I said that Halle Berry was pregnant over 1 year ago and see I was right! I mean that would technically make Halle Berry 15 months pregnant, but I still feel like I was right. Halle was chatting it up with Access Hollywood when she did confirm that she was knocked the hell up with potentially the cutest bastard child this side of the Mississippi. Halle told Access Hollywood,

"Yes, I am 3-months pregnant. Gabriel and I are beyond excited, and I've waited a long time for this moment in life. Now the next 7-months will be the longest of my life."

Halle continued on by thanking Dorothy Dandridge and sobbing uncontrollably. Ok she didn't, but that would have been more entertaining.

1 comment:

Andy said...

She's three months pregnant but can't wait for the next 7 months?? How long does she plan to keep that thing in there??????