Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I Smell Olsen Lung Cancer





What's that smell you ask? Why it's just one of the Olsen's new signature perfumes called "Rotten Lung Cancer: For Tweens!" Mmmmm smells nice. Very "woodsie." I feel like I'm camping. Ok, so are they kidding me with this? Mary-Michelle-Ashley-Kate-Tanner-Gibbler-Olsen was clearly ready for battle in Venice, CA over the weekend and couldn't get enough cigarettes. Luckily the tree of a woman behind her is happily ready to place a second cigarette in the mouth of the minuscule Olsen. Seriously how short are the Olsen's? I added a ruler to the first picture to try and figure it out, but it wasn't drawn to scale, so we're out of luck. The Marlboro's are a nice and feminine touch. They really make her smell like a delicate flower. Seriously if I had the money that they had I would not do anything that would increase the chances of me dying early. That includes running near the pool area. I'd want to be around for 200 years so I could spend that money.

I Smell Olsen Lung Cancer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure about you, but the third picture definitely reminded me of a quote a dear friend once said... It goes a little something like this: "HEY, SOCKS!!!" check pic 3 again and you'll see what I mean.

Sue said...

the first step to prevent lung cancer is to stop smoking.