Monday, September 17, 2007

IBBB Makes E! News: World Implodes


Ah my disciples! Operation "Sell Out in Year 2" is going off without a hitch for IBBB. Yours truly has gone national and has somehow made it onto the airwaves of E! News. Yes, my friends, apparently using a bagel as a microphone and talking about force-feeding anorexic celebrities on the red carpet during the Emmy Awards is really all you need to do in order to get your ass on television. Remember kids, anorexia is not a disease....it's a punch line.

Other plans to sell out include, but are no limited too:

  • Being adopted by Angelina Jolie
  • Getting on some type of gameshow
  • Becoming a celebrity assistant (still a goal)
  • Becoming the father of Dina Lohan's next child
  • Checking myself into rehab in order to go celebrity hunting

All kidding aside, it was quite the honor for this jackass to make his 43 seconds of fame on E! News as it was one of my goals for 2007. Selling out has never felt so good and being on TV has really provided me with self-worth. It kind of makes me better than most people. And I thought the hi-light of my week was telling Nigel Barker about my plans to put Tyra Banks in a headlock. What a difference a day makes.

I've also made it onto the E! website...right between Jodie Foster and "The Office" just like I've always dreamed?


IBBB

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy shit that's awesome! good for you :)

Anonymous said...

TV LOOKS GOOD ON YOU! I WOULD HAVE DIED IF I SAW YOU ON THE EMMY'S. THEIR LOSS.

annie-sd said...

congratulations!!!!!!!!

LMAO on "forcefeeding" the celebrities. I can't believe they showed that part LOL. I'm writing to e entertainment and telling them to give you your own show, thats it!

Anonymous said...

i love "operation sellout" keep it going. nice work ;)

Irishstayc said...

YAY!!!! awwww we are all so proud. and to think we can say..."we knew him when!" Seriously though CONGRATULATIONS!!

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooooo hot, even in bad lighting. GREAT job ;)

Anonymous said...

congrats, you are so cute i love it.

Go RED SOX !! said...

Of course will loved it.



(do-it-4-your-father)

nycgal said...

so you're the mastermind behind the hills recaps and harriet carter? This should definitely get you into the HC catalog. You are officially better than failure model chick.

Anonymous said...

yay for you. i was so excited when i saw that, i even made my husband watch it. Harriet Carter wednesdays are my favorite part of the week!

that's what she said...

and to think i can say i knew you back in the humpty dumpty confetti days! what?

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! well deserved and can't wait to see you take over The Soup... remember, I called it first!!

Anonymous said...

Your performance on E! was OFTEN!!!!
Don't forget Sell-Out Option #224692:
Alert Fox News that the baby Jesus has chosen to appear to the masses via webcast (they'll totally buy into it) on I-Triple-B (IBBB, if you must)...then proceed to find an actual baby (that you can borrow with a permission slip, of course) named Jesus (hay-soos) that you can train to say "True happiness can only be achieved by visiting I-Triple-B Monday thru Friday, and justinbobby.com on Sundays after Church." I'm telling ya, the baby Jesus webcast routine works EVERY time! Wait, am I getting my religious figures mixed-up? Maybe it's Buddha that preaches about the search for happiness...or is it the Mad Hatter during the tea party with Alice...She's such a pleasant, albeit delusional, girl...but I digress, and now I'm getting myself confused...nevermind....you'd better just get out your self tanner, head to KwaZulu-Natal (real city, check it out) and pray (to the baby Jesus obviously) that Angelina shows up looking for an Omlish "child" to adopt....
That being said...way to go on the E! segment (and by segment I mean 43 second clip)...I've got a feeling that you're not going to need the "sell-out" plans...it's just a matter of time and dedication; which clearly you have in abundance :)

Anonymous said...

There's a lot of information about springstreetfloral available out there. However, most of it is in terms we normally cannot comprehend. This site is designed to explain all about it in simple, layman's terms.