Thursday, September 27, 2007

...In Other News...

Rehab can apparently help Lindsay quit drinking and drugs, but it seems they can't help her to quit giving the same "peace sign" in virtually every picture taken of her. It really is an addition.

As a side note, sorry for the lack of posts and creativity. Poor IBBB has been sick with some type of stomach virus and even got to spend a little time in the Emergency Room yesterday. So, in between me sleeping and peeling myself off the bathroom floor I tried to put together a post or two. Once I finally feel like I'm not at death's door, I will be recapping my "trip to the emergency room." Seriously, you won't even believe half the crap I saw and experienced. In other news...

~ Pam Anderson and Denise Richards to do Playboy? ~ CelebritySmack
~ Brad Pitt Meets Stunt Brad Pitt ~ AgentBedHead
~ Latest Celebrity Eating Disorder, You Ask? ~ EvilBeet
~ Ashlee Simpson Looks the Same to the Blind ~ FatBack
~ Christina Aguilera Pregnant Ghost Boobs ~ NinjaDude
~ Tom and Katie in Trouble? ~ PopBytes
~ Paris Hilton Looks Like Martha Stewart ~ POTP
~ Winona Ryder Has Sexy Brown Teeth ~ DListed

1 comment:

Irishstayc said...

Hey sorry you aren't feeling good. Go lay down and sleep we'll give the day off without bitching at ya!! Can't wait to hear about the ER visit - were you halucinating? was Harriet Carter there? Oh the possible scenarios...
Hydrate and sleep buddy and by hydrate I mean drink lots of water - not beer! just sayin!