Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Justin Bobby: Justin Brescia? Male Model?


Site Update: Catch up on all things Justin Brescia and/or Justin Bobby over at the new IBBB, including Hills Recaps and more...and less!
Da-da-duuuuuun! The mystery of Justin Bobby from "The Hills" has finally be solved. I've received a crap load of emails asking me to find out who, in fact, Justin Bobby was, what is Justin Bobby's last name, what Justin Bobby does for work, and is Justin Bobby really a male model? I didn't answer any of those emails. Frankly because I was too tired to figure it out, but then I did some major top notch detective work and unveiled the mystery behind Justin Bobby. Oh, and by "major detective work" I really mean I saw this info on another website so I figured I would share for all the Justin Bobby fanatics out there, or shall I say Justin Brescia fanatics. Yes, that is Justin Bobby's real name, or last name at least. And "yes" he is in fact a male model.

Justin Bobby is shown above in an older version of Italian Vogue in which the photo shoot was supposed to show what happens to models who enter rehab. Somehow a tribute to the Britney/Lindsay/Paris crotch shots were added to this shoot. Good for them. Seriously, Justin Bobby should just run with this "Justin Bobby" schtick. It's gotta be a goldmine. I may change the name of this blog to ImBringingBloggingBobbyBack. I really felt like it need some more "B's" in it.

Thanks to some random at Oh No They Didn't for discovering this information. America (and parts of Canada and Eurasia) will be able to sleep better now.
Like this random story? Hate it? Either way, perhaps you'll like to read up on more craptastic stories at the new IBBB, like Jersey Shore recaps, updates on Kelly Cutrone and her new show Kell on Earth, and/or things like The Hills recap and The City recap.

7 comments:

marbolis1 said...

i think the show is boring without justin bobby he adds character, reality and spice he is the only person on the hills that is real show him in more episodes

Anonymous said...

I went to high school with him. He was not at all how he is pictured on the show. We lived down the street from one another. In fact, I went to Junior high with him as well. Got 6 years of year books to prove it.

Anonymous said...

he's from the OC. he's a hairstylist, and he's way sexier than he seems on the show.

Anonymous said...

I had sex with him after he told me he was over Audrina. I really didn't care anyways. I am more dissappointed about how terrible he was in bed. hew was undersized to say the least and thank god it was over barely after it started. He seemed to think I enjoyed it even when I clearly seemed upset. He was a complet waste of my time. No more american boys for this eurochic again!

Anonymous said...

right eurochic!! very believable ... not!!

juanita d said...

i think justin is totally sexy!!

ivebeeneifeltowered said...

yea right anonymous. justin has a huge penis!! i met him at a nite club we hit it off right away, but i had all intentions of giving it up the minute i saw him. he approached me and bought me a drink and shortly after we arrived at his crib. he threw me on the bed and had some of the roughest dirtiest sex ever. i was sore for days. his tongue and his dick goes deep, so deep put this hoe to sleep.