Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Nigel Barker Does Not Want Tyra Banks in a Headlock

Yeah that's right. A-list. Ok fine, P-list. Anyway, IBBB was invited to the GQ Fashion Show and after-party at the Gansevoort Hotel in New York on Monday night. The GQ show was being hosted by Nigel Barker from America's Next Top Model. Normally I wouldn't care less, but now was my chance to achieve one of my life's goals (as you know): Getting a picture with Tyra Banks in a headlock. Yes, one may dream. Sadly though Tyra wasn't there, but that didn't stop me from telling Nigel Barker about my dream. In more unfortunate news, Nigel did not think that was funny and to loosely quote him, "Huh? That isn't funny." Fine. One person nearby who did overhear that comment did laugh so it was a real win-win night for me.


Other celebrity (yes singular) that was spotted at the fiesta was Sean-William-Scott (Stiffler from American Pie). There could have been other celebrities there, but I wasn't focusing on them. I was focusing on hunting down both Tyra Banks and The Olsen Sluts. They can run, but they can't hide. Fine, they can hide.

More:How to Make a Moscow Mule
The Funniest NeNe Quotes Ever!
How to Make an Old Fashioned Recipe
Top Beard Styles from Jared Leto, Ryan Gosling & More

Nigel Barker Does Not Want Tyra Banks in a Headlock

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am impressed, you just may be on your way now, good luck dude and much success.

ibbeckyb said...

If you couldn't already sense my obsession, then maybe now you will-- you are hott!! Maybe a little short, but hey, almost nobody's perfect, right?

Lori said...

Look it's America's Top Blogger! IBBB newcomers may wonder if you photoshopped yourself into that shot, but I've been around long enough to distinguish your crappy photoshop skills (mine are no better...I'm just saying) from the REAL stuff.

DebilDog said...

Wow...maybe next you can get your photo with Kathy Griffin...

dirtydisher said...

That's cool..I love Nigel. And you too, of course. Heh.

Anonymous said...

did you really ask him if you could get a pic of tyra in a headlock??? good for you if you did... maybe he can shoot it for you next season. if not, maybe you can headlock the drag queen