Friday, September 14, 2007

Nobody Puts Justin Bobby in the Corner!



I don't want to sound like I'm overselling or hyping this up to much, but....JUSTIN BOBBY FROM "THE HILLS" IS A LIVING LEGEND, AN INTERNATIONAL ICON, and a NATIONAL TREASURE. That's hard for me to say as, I too, am also all three of these things and seldom like to share the spotlight. I don't understand Justin Bobby for the life of me, but some things in life you aren't supposed to understand. Anyway, Audrina from "The Hills" spoke through her blindingly neon-white teeth to OK! Magazine and told them that the producers of "The Hills" will tell Justin Bobby to kiss her and Justin Bobby will reply with, "You can't tell me what to do because it'll be awkward."

Stop the press. First, Audrina, close your mouth you're blinding the interviewer. Second, is she implying that "The Hills" is not completely reality television? I don't believe it. I won't believe it. I can't believe it. First this and then the next thing you know we'll find out Santa isn't real. I'm just kidding kids, Santa is real. Santa is very real. Sometimes, Santa plays "adult games" with your mother...even when your father isn't around. Wait, where was I. Oh yeah, so here's the rest of what Audrina "the teefs" Partridge had to say "[Justin Bobby] has a hard time being himself. MTV tells him, 'Go kiss her'...and he says, 'You can't tell me what to do because it'll be awkward." You know what's really awkward? Audrina's teeth, upper lip, and this interview. Also, the fact that they switched "Becky's" on Roseanne was really awkward, but that's a whole different story.

As far as JustinBobby.com goes, my website people have declared Jihad on me and I can't seem to post anything over there for now. As soon as the dust settles I'll be posting all "The Hills" related crap over there so stop yelling at me!

Don't support Global Warming. Go Green. Go JustinBobby.com.

Who Said That!?!
Nobody Puts Justin Bobby in the Corner!
Justin Bobby

1 comment:

Irishstayc said...

Oh you truly are my "lobster" (obscure Friends reference). A post about Justin Bobby AND my favorite line from Dirty Dancing!!! Whatever shall we name the children??