Monday, September 17, 2007

OJ Simpson Arrested in Vegas, Baby!


I think that "horribly tragic and not funny at all" t-shirt that I once got that said, "What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas" was incorrect. I seriously hate it when my t-shirts lie to me. It's very disrespectful. Anyway, OJ Simpson was just arrested in Las Vegas by Las Vegas police (go figure) for investigation into alleged armed robbery at a hotel in Las Vegas. However, no one is really clear on the charges. I just assumed they're trying to still get him with murder charges, but we'll see.

Technically, do you really need to be "armed" to be OJ Simpson and to rob someone? I'd think that just having OJ break into your place with a bag of feathers and glitter would be horrifying enough. I'd just pretend to already be dead. That, my friends, is why it's always important to carry ketchup packets with you. You never know when you'll need to play a stab victim. You just never know. Words to live by. Do what you will with it.

Who Said That!?!
OJ Simpson Arrested in Vegas, Baby!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

somebody read your blog on CNN about OJ!! your a celeb now!!

Carol Duhart said...

I just heard of your blog from CNN. Does anyone really buy that thing about O.J's memorabilia? Considering how little people want them, he probably could have waited a few weeks and just bought them back on sale.

Pop Culture said...

Wait, what!?! Where on CNN...someone send me the link. See what happens when I get political on your asses!?!

Anonymous said...

Did he try to drive his white bronco suv into the hotel room? I am sure he will work his way out of this one too. rat bastard.

Black Monitor said...

Karma's a biatch OJ.

Anonymous said...

Many people cry that OJ is a murderer and got off. Well it was not his justice system. He was stuck with it. He had the resources to put on a good fight. The average person in that situation would have had a one or two week trial and been convicted. Is that justice?

Now with such extreme hatred of OJ and people standing in line to put him in jail for anything, will he get a fair trial this time?

Papa@home said...

Check out the transcript from the Vegas hotel room where OJ robbed the shiznit. Go to the OJ2 Bolg at http://juicetrialpartdeux.blogspot.com/