Monday, October 08, 2007

ANTM: Lisa D'Amato's Music Video?


Anyone remember Lisa D'Amato from America's Next Top Model (Cycle 5)? Probably not. Perhaps this video will ring a bell? When I first saw it I thought it was a joke, maybe it is. However, I then did a little research (Google) and it appears that Lisa really does have a bit of a singing career going. How dare she try to rival Tyra's award winning music career! Tyra will have no part of this, no part of this at all. Is she rapping? Is he singing? Is she talking? Is she yelling? Is she "rapsitalkyeling?" One may never know. I'm still convinced this mess is a joke. See what you're forced to do after not continuing on towards becoming America's....Next....Top......Model.

ANTM: Lisa D'Amato's Music Video?

3 comments:

dirtydisher said...

"Standin' here with no beer" OMG. she's a regular Hank Williams. Someone give her a Grammy.

Ruth said...

hush now...I love me some Lisa...and my friend Brendon looks hot licking her cleavage...

Seb said...

Sheltered Workshops have Hip-Hop now?