Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Audrina's Halloween Party, From Hell



Note to self, blond wig makes your teeth pop even more in a photograph. Audrina was hosting "Hpnotiq's Halloween Party" and you'll never guess where it was...Les Deux. I know, crazy right? There was almost a conflict with the hosts as they could get Audrina to host, but at the time Audrina's teeth were set to host a different party. Luckily, Audrina's teeth freed up their other commitment and both Audrina and her teeth could make it to the Hpnotiq party.

Related:  Super Cute Homemade Costumes for the Last Minute Halloween Goer

Audrina went as Shirley Temple? Olivia Newton John during the last scene of Grease? Maybe it's Madonna? I'll go with Madonna. Original. Without question she should have dressed up as Justin Bobby. Duh. Regardless this was a star studded event with such celebrities in attendance like Christina Milian and Justin Guarini and...well...that's kind of it. Apparently Justin Guarini went as himself?

Is it just me or is anyone else over Halloween already!?! Bring on All Saints Day. Woo-hoo!

Audrina's Halloween Party, From Hell

5 comments:

bessa said...

is it me or does she look like marie osmond in the first picture?

jgssf said...

Justin didn't go as himself, he looked either like Lenny Kravitz or anyone else from the superfly sixties, but no matter what he wears, the guy is gorgeous. And his tall blond beautiful girlfriend Holly looked like a grecian goddess.
I'd love to see Justin starring in a t.v show!
If you want to see and hear more Justin go to his website at www.justinguarini.com

Anonymous said...

Audrina dressed up like a vampire from the 80's... mmm nope... that's her own teeth.

EricaMichele said...

umm I was reading about this on Global Grind http://www.globalgrind.com

and WHY did she think that it's ok to wear that wig---btw has anyone seen Brody's photo from this holiday party--he is packing the heat, lols

hjkl said...

If I were gold für wow a boy again,world of warcraft gold I would practice perseverance wow gold cheap more often,maple meso and never give up a thing because it was or inconvenient. If we want light,Maple Story Account we must conquer darkness. Perseverance can sometimes equal genius in its results.wow gold kaufen “There are only two creatures,”cheap maplestory mesos syas a proverb, “who can surmount the pyramids—the eagle and the snail.” If I were a boy again,wow geld I would school myself into a habit of attention;maple mesos I would let nothing come between me and the subject in hand.maple story power leveling I would remember that a good skater never tries to skate in two directions at once.billig wow gold The habit of attention becomes part of our life, if we begain early enough. I often hear grown up people say maple story items“ I could not fix my attention on the sermon or book, although I wished to do so” , wow powerlevelingand the reason is, the habit was not formed in youth. If I were to live my life over again,wow leveling I would pay more attention to the cultivation of the memory. I would strengthen that faculty by every possible means,wow power leveling and on every possible occasion.maplestory powerleveling It takes a little hard work at first