Thursday, October 25, 2007

Bon Jovi in Bed With LeAnn Rimes



#1 Bon Jovi fan, avid IBBB reader, and close personal friend Janine from Boston is in a bit of a slump lately, so what better way for me to cheer that dirty whore up then by showing her favorite person on this earth (Bon Jovi) in bed with another woman, LeAnn Rimes. Yee-Haw! Bon Jovi and LeAnn Rimes were getting into bed in the middle of the street in NYC late last week. I'm not really sure what the hell they're doing, nor do I care. Point being, my friend needs to be cheered up so hopefully this will do it. Oh, and hopefully this will move me back into her top spot in Myspace because, let's face, that's what it's really all about. You're welcome, Janine!



Bon Jovi in Bed With LeAnn Rimes

4 comments:

that's what she said...

Looking good Jigs!

Jess said...

I saw this being filmed, they were doing a Bon Jovi/Leanne Rimes music video around the Flatiron building. Most random combo ever.

Anonymous said...

she is way too good looking for bon jovi. he's an old bag. is she single???

Anonymous said...

This girl looks familiar to me... swear I saw her on the bed of a pickup truck with a rake and leaves flying all over the place. does she own a landscaping company in the north end?