Thursday, October 11, 2007

Britney Tries to Get Kids Back Today


Britney Spears is carting her ass to her second home today, "Court," in order to ask the judge to extend her visitation rights with her two kids, "What's His Face" and "The Other One" to include overnight visits. Sleepovers? Awesome! I'm not sure though if the kids are old enough to hold back mamma's hair has she vomits over the toilet. I'm just kidding, she doesn't puke over the toilet. She just vomits anywhere she may be: The kitchen, backyard, the car, walking up the stairs, walking down the stairs, in the parlor, etc. Bonus points for referring to the room as "the parlor."
On the plus side for Britney, she has passed her last few drug tests. What a real treat! Her attorney is hoping that this will help show the judge just how serious she is. I hope Britney wears the same red dress (shown above) that she wore out to Target yesterday. I mean, the way that it is stained with, what looks like, bird-shit is pure brilliance. I bet those boots she wears 24 hours a day stink as bad as her weave. Nope. Scratch that. I bet her boots stink more. Wait, maybe the weave? Uggghhh. I don't know I'm confused.

I won't be reporting today on how it goes for Britney at court unless she does something crazy like take a dirt-nap in front of the court house.

Britney Tries to Get Kids Back Today

2 comments:

Taylor said...

A. Stop going out in public. I think she thinks she can 'wear' the paparazzi out. Not true.
B. Someone needs to tell her all these 'dresses' she's wearing are really tops. She should have SOMETHING on underneath, like pants.
C. I can't figure out who would stink MORE, Britney, Amy Winehouse or Courtney Love. Imma go with Britney.

*..Jeru..* said...

Oh no, she just was 5 hours late.