Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Heidi & Spencer Te Quiero Taco Sellout




Let's begin with my photo-shopping skills really being kicked up a notch. Now I know that you thought that Spencer (aka Steve Sanders) was endorsing this site. Well maybe he has and maybe he hasn't. This scandal will be as big as the Lauren sex tape. Second, IBBB discussed a few weeks ago that Heidi and Steve Sanders would be raising money and become the "spokestards" for World Hunger Relief. Check out that story Here.

Anyway, I must say that I somewhat admire their ability to sellout big time, as that is a major goal of mine. I never tried to incorporate Taco Bell into my plan, but apparently they are much smarter than dumb little me. Taco Bell has donated an astounding $10,000 for World Hunger Relief Week. Wow! $10,000? Coming from a company that basically rakes in billions, that's like tossing $0.25 into a jar. Thanks Taco Bell. No me gusta. No me gusta!

In related Steve Sanders news, when asked about Heidi Montard's website being hacked recently, Steve Sanders replied, "We've got Jack Bauer on it...hopefully he'll be sober." Yeah that's really funny Steve. Who do you think you are making fun of peoples alcoholism? That's my job. I make fun of those people. Oh my God, am I turning into Steve Sanders!? Will I be Steve Sanders Jr Jr Jr? No me gusta! No me gusta!

Heidi & Spencer Te Quiero Taco Sellout

6 comments:

From Hunger to Hope said...

yo, i'm not trying to defend steve or his freakish teeth, but that $10k donation is definitely a drop in the bucket compared to the millions being raised around the world for the world hunger relief week. it was just one check on one day at one location in one city.

the total collected around the world (with and without the help spokestards - haha) will be impressive.

Pop Culture said...

Ugh. At first I want to say "relax it's just a friggin joke." However, I then realize that you called him Steve and even commented on his teeth. Therefore I wipe away any negatives and suddenly see your point of view. Everyone donate NOW!I'm not kidding.

Erica said...

Where is Heidi's ring? You might be the first to break the news of the end of an era......

Taylor said...

Watching a more than likely bulimic Heidi shove Taco Bell into her mouth does nothing for me but throw me into massive convulsions. Seriously.

I read the 'bennifer/tomkat' name for them online yesterday, and couldn't stop laughing.. ready :

Speidi. God I love it.

Anonymous said...

where's heidi's extremely real and expensive "engagement ring"????????

Ontario Emperor said...

Well, the baseball fans love Taco Bell, because of what Taco Bell gives to them. (A sour stomach?)