Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Heidi Washes Up On the Beach


I can't even. Words cannot describe the pure joy I've experienced while watching "The Making of Heidi Montard's Music Video." I can imagine this will be the same feeling I'll experience when I one day meet Jesus in Heaven. Pure joy.

Remember when your parents got their first video camera and you and your sister or brother would make movies, do interviews, music videos, etc? I can almost hear the screams of "Let's make a movie!" from my youth. Yeah, this is the same thing. Under no circumstances do I think that the way that Heidi and Steve Sanders are filming this video is anything close to how you make a music video. No way.

Watching Heidi try to dance all sexy (I can't even say it without giggling like a 7 year old school girl) on the beach WHILE Steve Sanders films it AND plays the song via a 1987 boombox is...well...it's just magic. This, folks, is one of the happiest days of my life. However, it gets better. Similar to Heidi's "performance" at her 21st birthday when she just started singing, she has brought back the "flailing arms dance." Bravo! Bravo! And then, when all else failed, she just got down on all fours and stuck her ass out in the air as the water tossed her around like the hideous sea-creature she is. Again, brilliant! There are too many great moments for me to choose just one, but I am also in awe of the guy fishing on the rock while Heidi "freak dances" next to him and he doesn't look at her once. Not even for a nano-second.

Today is truly a special day for me. It's a special day for all of us. Rejoice!

Heidi Washes Up On the Beach

4 comments:

Jeannette said...

HER ARMS ARE FREAKING LONG!!!!!!!!! she looks like a eagal spreading her wings!!!! and there is nthing pretty about that. I bet she could touch her feet standing up straight.

Joanne said...

That is by far the worst thing I have ever seen. And by worst I mean funniest... I hope they throw that on The Hills!!

Anonymous said...

2nd pic of heidi= angry tarzan...anyone agree?? anyyyone?!

Anonymous said...

This video has brought me to this:
O God and Heavenly Father,
Grant to us the serenity of mind to accept that which cannot be changed; the courage to change that which can be changed, and the wisdom to know the difference, through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

Ahhhhh, ok. Now, don't these two understand that Heidi has no appeal whatsover, no X factor, no talent, and only mediocre looks (even after the hacking up of her body)? They are at about 14:52, I'd say.