Thursday, October 25, 2007

IBBB and Omarosa: Together At Last

Gather around boys and girls (and cats and sheep), it's time for IBBB to tell you a story about how he wandered on the set of Celebrity Apprentice. Walking up the street in quiet Times Square in NYC I wondered what all the commotion was about. I saw some camera crews, which isn't abnormal for Times Square. However I then saw what I can only assume was a cartoon ticket booth and thought, "The jig is up!" And there she was, looking as beautiful as ever. Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth-BloggingBack. I immediately knew that I stumbled upon the set of Celebrity Apprentice and by "set" I really mean "free street." Clearly I had to stop and watch this circus in action. I was pleased when I saw "Mona" from "Who's the Boss" as I was glad that she is working again. I was, however, disappointed when someone pointed out that it wasn't "Mona" but Marilu Henner instead. I guess it wasn't a total letdown as I had classified them both as "red heads who had passed away." Clearly, Marilu is alive and ain't looking too hot anymore (insert sad music here).

Putting 2 and 2 together (7) I realized that the task of this "episode" will be selling tickets to Broadway shows. Omorosa was barely doing anything. No joke. She just basically stood there and barely even said "Hairspray tickets." She seemed pissed. I figured the puppet she had on her hand would cheer her up, but sadly it did not. I was also disappointed that I didn't hear the dramatic music playing, but then realized I wasn't in the boardroom. At one point some lady with a big mouth (who I would bet my life was the lady who was one of the judges on "The Swan") was screaming into the camera. I was embarrassed for her. I was embarrassed for me. I decided to walk back to work.

I will never get those 2 minutes back, NEVER. But I did it for all of you IBBB readers out there. I did it for you. I almost got married to Omarosa for you. I know that many of you will wonder why I didn't take a picture with her. My answer is simple: I wasn't drunk. In order for me to go up to anyone famous (either celebrity or fauxlebrity) I need to at least have a buzz on. Sorry kids, it was like 12:30pm. I typically don't drink before 12:45.

IBBB and Omarosa: Together At Last

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Back when Omarosa was on the Apprentice, EARLY on when I thought she was normal, before she was 'bashed' in the head with plaster - I liked her. I thought she was a lock to win. Then she went crazy, tried to out 'whore' trump for screen time, and thats when it all went down hill.

She's a crazy liar, and I love her.

Anonymous said...

i think she sucks, really sucks. a big time bitch. it's weird, her boobs got huge since the apprentice. thanks donald.