Tuesday, October 23, 2007

...In Other News...

Like I said before, a sober Lindsay Lohan is a boring Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay was off to the sober dance studio to sober rehearse for her sober movie that will suck. In more fun Lohan news, I was "Lohan'd" yesterday. I saw Michael Lohan standing in front of my building. Literally, he was just standing there up against the wall. I was like, "Holy craptastic events that's Michael Lohan!" I wasn't 100% sure at first but after I saw his trademark stone-washed jeans and skinny brown leather belt with shirt tucked in I knew immediately. I almost could care less, but then I got excited of the possibility of seeing Dina Lohan one day. Oh God. I would absolutely get her in a headlock. Dreams my friends, dreams. In other news...

~ Yeah! It's Time for "Guess the Rack" Again! ~ CelebritySmack
~ Courtney Love to Ruin History ~ AgentBedHead
~ Why Marie Osmond Dry-Humped the Ground ~ EvilBeet
~ Katie Holmes Almost Ghost Boobs ~ NinjaDude
~ Pink in Trouble? ~ FatBack
~ Britney's Friends Jump Ship ~ Yeeeah!
~ Carmen Electra Stole Tyra Banks' Hair ~ PopBytes

3 comments:

Jeannette said...

I have a question? that might end world hunger... Has linds gone goth? Why is she always wearing black in ever effing pic? Is she not allowed to buy color? Is she color blind? Does she think she is fat and black is sliming? all these questions unanswered :(

maswey said...

thank you nice sharing
html kodları, html
maswey blog
türkçe firefox indir

blog said...

thank you nice sharing
Atv Euro 2008 izleAtv Euro 2008 şifre