Thursday, October 25, 2007

Remember Kristin from Laguna Beach?


Hey, remember Kristin from Laguna Beach (sign of the cross)? Yeah, well she's alive. Yeah, no she really is. Here are the photos to prove it! Kristin Cavallari played "Kristin Cavallari" on Laguna Beach (sign of the cross) and is now attending a fashion show because, I assume, that's what you do when you exit a hit reality show. Kristin was hosting this random fashion show and brought two guests of honor for the night...her rack.

This all got me to thinking. (1) I still sweat Kristin (2) Nice boobs (3) Where has she been (4) and most importantly, what if the producers of "The Hills" replaced Heidi with Kristin? No joke, that would be brilliant. Then, they could replace Steve Sanders (aka Spencer) with Steven. Then, they could replace Audrina with Alex H. Then they could replace Audrina's teeth with Dieter. Then, they could replace Whitney with Alex M. And then finally they could slightly tweak the name of the show "The Hills" to something catchy like....oh I don't know...."Laguna Beach." Brilliant, right? I would still keep Lisa Loveless though, as she is (similar to me) a national treasure.

Remember Kristin from Laguna Beach?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristin just had a bit part on "Cane." She played a socialite who was "famous for being famous" who was paid to show up at Henry Duque's nightclub. She later crashed her car while drinking Duque rum with Katie Vega and wandered off giggling madly after the accident. I imagine the role was quite a stretch for her.

Taylor said...

I love Kristin, and I too miss Laguna Beach. A lot.

Anonymous said...

Ugh, how I miss that bitch. She was the BEST!

Word up Taylor...heehee....

stacy said...

i can't believe you totally missed an opportunity to bring back Cami.

how could you?!