Monday, November 05, 2007

Britney Falls Into The Gap



When you're done making your twice-daily Starbucks runs where shall a multi-millionaire go? Why to The Gap of course! The Gap must be psyched. "They" are having the best week ever. First off, it was exposed that The Gap had been caught using child labor in an Indian sweatshop, but not just your typical child labor, they were allegedly using child slaves. Kids as young as 10 were working 16 hour days, served bug covered rice, and had to sleep on the roof. Hey, I say "whatever it takes" to get their winter sweaters right. Some people all it "child slaves." I call it an internship.

Anyway, next stop on The Gap PR express? Enter Britney Spears. Britney stopped by The Gap in LA with her friend Ali for a little shopping therapy. Yeah, you know The Gap totally doesn't want to be tied to Britney. My thoughts? Once Britney heard about the child labor issues she stopped in to get two applications for her kids, "What's His Face" and "The Other One." As my brother-in-law always says, "Once they hit 12-months old, they need to start contributing." Very true.


Britney Falls Into The Gap

2 comments:

CRUSTYBEEF said...

Now that is some funny shit!!
Always,
Crusty~
found you by the next button on blogger..glad I did

Taylor said...

I love ' whats his face' and 'the other one' that totally kills me.