Thursday, November 01, 2007

The Case of The Dina Lohan and the Pumpkin


I can't take one more picture of anything Halloween related. I'm over it. I'm over it, unless it includes some photo ops with Dina Lohan. Jackpot. Dina Lohan and her two kids, Ali and "That Other Kid" were doing a little pumpkin picking in upstate NYC. Ahhh, I remember the good old days when my mother would take me and my sister pumpkin picking. She would make sure her hair was bleached to perfection and her extensions were just right. She would pick out the perfect pair of skin-tight jeans (you know, the ones will the rips in them) and would make sure that the sweater she was wearing was something that was originally hanging in my sisters closet. Oh wait, no she didn't do any of those things because she was dressing like a mom, not like a teenager. That, my friends, is why Dina Lohan is my favorite celebrity mom.


The Case of The Dina Lohan and the Pumpkin

No comments: