Wednesday, November 14, 2007

...In Other News...

One of IBBBs readers asked me to post some information about a friend of hers who is missing. For more information visit www.HelpFindKyle.com

I'm not sure if I'm part of an Amber Alert, but keep an eye out. As they say on The Today Show, "Shifting gears to a lighter topic"....in other news...

~ Solid Gold Victoria Secret Models ~ CelebritySmack
~ Saint Britney Spears de las Whore ~ FatBack
~ I Think Jennifer Aniston Misses Me ~ PopBytes
~ Pink Has Gas. Ok, Not Funny. ~ NinjaDude
~ Hurtful Oprah? ~ POTP
~ Damn It! I Missed Jessica Alba Again! ~ AgentBedHead
~ IBBB is the Second Sexiest Man Alive and Dead ~ Yeeeah
~ Vince Vaughn: The New Fat Elvis ~ Ayyyy

3 comments:

GammaGirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GammaGirl said...

Thank you for posting this! I knew Kyle when I was Elon University and the response to his disappearance has been AMAZING! I think this may be one of the first times people have used the popularity of social networking sites and gossip blogs to DO GOOD!

Sitnote: Will you marry me? Hahaha!

Taylor said...

How sad. I am gonna repost as a bulletin on myspace. I was just in charlotte, and I know where that bar is. I didn't see Kyle, but you never know what random things people see....