Monday, November 26, 2007

...In Other News...

Recent American Idol winner, Jordin Sparks, will not surcome to the pressures of losing weight to be successful in Hollywood even when they made her photograph next to the Pilsbury Doughboy during the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in NYC. If this doesn't work, next up is the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. In other news....

~ Poshortia to Make Sex and the City Movie Even Worse ~ CelebritySmack
~ Demi Moore is Old and Happy/Sad With It ~ AgentBedHead
~ Jessie Spano is Alive ~ EvilBeet
~ Tara Reid Finally Lost the Baby Fat ~ FatBack
~ Heidi Klum and Her Boobs ~ NinjaDude
~ Martha Stewart Still Has a TalkShow? ~ PopBytes
~ Is Joe Francis a Prison Bitch? ~ POTP
~ A Very Lohan Thanksgiving ~ DListed


2 comments:

ummm...OFTEN! said...

Hmmm...wait, so will Jordin not "surcome" to the pressure or will she not "succumb" to the pressure?? Just checking. Damn those tricky words! I blame Beyonce again! Ugh. Because I'm a giver,though, I'm still going to give you bonus points for a solid effort! After all, the Holiday season IS in "full-swing" now, so it's the least I can do! I'm actually not quite sure when it was in "partial-swing" but I'm guessing those were dismal times. Dismal times, indeed...when Rudolph's nose didn't glow very brightly and Heather Mills didn't have enough money for a wooden leg. Great, now I'm depressed.well this oughta be a fun 6 hour flight in a state of depression...I guess I'll have to go back and re-read your posts to get a good dose of humor to raise my spirits, pre-flight...now if only I knew how to read...doh! PS. Your French translation in the Hills post was PERFECT! Your brilliance never ceases to amaze my Omlish brain!!

still said...

TOP 100 - The hottest competition online! http://www.spymac.com/details/?2310747 hi hi