Tuesday, November 27, 2007

...In Other News...

IBBB will be carting his arse to LA for the week for work, which means I will be hunting down not only the Olsen Sluts, but "The Hills" gang as well. I plan on wearing the above elf costume for an entire week, so hopefully they'll recognize me when they see me. Mary Kate, Ashley? If you see an elf running towards you with a camera and a laptop, just go with it. I will try to update this good old blog as much as I can while I'm away. We'll see how it goes. In the meantime, drive fast and take chances. In other news...

~ Marilyn Manson is Still Keeping That Goth Thing Alive ~ CelebritySmack
~ A Celebrity BedHead Off ~ AgentBedHead
~ Kate Walsh is 40. She Likes to Kick and Stretch ~ FatBack
~ Rihanna Let Herself Go ~ POTP
~ A Mini Hudgens ~ Ninjadude
~ Brooke Hogan in a Bikini Just Because ~ EvilBeet
~ Wait, Another Terminator? ~ PopBytes
~ Steven Segal: Still Alive ~ Ayyyy
~ Brendan Fraser's New Weave ~ Yeeeah


1 comment:

Jessica said...

While in LA are you going to the Hills series finale casting??? You could totally be Steve Sander's best man!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/tfr/489688140.html