Thursday, November 15, 2007

Jessica Alba and Some Ghost Boobs



Halloweenie may be over, but ghost boob season is in full effect. Jessica Alba, my future wife, was at the premiere of her new movie "Awake" in New York City last night. First off, I think it's great that she's trying to send a secret message to me via her ghost boobs. I mean, I think it's kind of rude that she didn't invite me to the premiere, but I'll let it slide this time. However, in promising Jessica Alba news it's been reported that Jessica will be saying peace out to LA and moving her ass to NYC.

Jessica has said, "I was like, 'How do I move to New York?' It's a great city (and) everywhere you look there's art and restaurants and people are, like, on the move, it's very progressive.
People talk to you, they interact. It's not like that in L.A. In L.A. everyone's in their car and they're honking at you or spitting their cigarette or their gum out at you."

Yay! I can officially add Jessica to my Stalkers List. Oh, and I'll still spit out gum at her when I see her so she doesn't feel homesick.


Jessica Alba and Some Ghost Boobs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the ghosta clip art! nice work IBBB