Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The Olsen Sluts Have a Sass Off


I love me a good old fashion Olsen Slut Sass Off! Mary-Michelle-Kate-Ashley-Tanner-Gibbler-Olsen were looking one smidgen creepy as they "modeled" for the "Renaud Corlouer" photoshoot. I'm not going to lie, I have no idea what the hell that means, but being able to watch an Olsen or two shoot a side of sass, well, that that just makes me content. I'm really digging the red background. Toss a hot pink feathered boa around Mary Kate and a black leather jacket with the collar up on Ashley and you've got yourself your typical, yet high-quality, Glamor Shots studio.

It's times like these that really make me miss Papooli and I know that Mary-Michelle-Kate-Ashley-Tanner-Gibbler-Olsen feels the same way. Uncle Jesse? Is-it-ok-to-cry? Rot in hell Papooli! Rot in HELLLLLLL!

The Olsen Sluts Have a Sass Off

1 comment:

spants said...

I HEART YOU