Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Operation Sellout Update: London. Check!







Suck it Canada! London loves me! Is that England? Regardless I just got these pictures sent to me via "the email" from Hannah and Ally. They say that they love IBBB and I will forgive them for forgetting the "Im" in ImBringingBloggingBack. Operation sellout is going really well and I'm grateful for Hannah and Ally bringing IBBB overseas. I'm not sure if Hannah and Ally are London streetwalkers or not and, lets face it, it really doesn't matter. It's like this site is turning into Elvis status and by "Elvis status" I really mean "getting fat and moments away from a depressing death." My new favorite London skanks are promising to hunt down the Olsen Sluts if/when they make it to England. God! It's like I'm bringing a message of peace to England from The United States. We are still at war with England, right?

Watch your fat-ass Perez, IBBB is hot on your trail. You may have been on MTV, but I'm aiming for public access. Perhaps PBS. Either way, it's none of your business....just watch your back.

Thanks again H and A...now don't forget to brush your teeth real good as I hear the British are terrified of a tooth brush and toothpaste. Please, let Audrina's teeth from The Hills be London's goal.

Operation Sellout Update: London. Check!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

I love the pic in front of the guard. Those guys trip me out.

With their big canadian bear fur hats. gag.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah... I'll skip down the road 40 minutes and hold up a sign from the After Show audience... when JB is on.

As for the "suck It, Canada," comment:
Don't touch what you can't afford.

;>

Aardvark hats are much cooler.