Friday, November 09, 2007

Roseanne Wants Ellen to Strike


I just got off the phone with Roseanne and she would like Ellen DeGeneres to join the strike. Oh, did I say phone? I meant her blog. Easy mix up. Happens all the time. Anyway Roseanne would like Ellen to start striking because she, too, is a writer. Roseanne also misses the mafia. Here's what she had to say (butchering the English language worse than me):

"hey ellen, you're a writer, you should strike.. everyone has a contract not just you, that's the point hun! Support every pro union thing in this country while we still can! This bush shit makes me long for the good old days of the mafia!!! IMPEACH TO PREVENT FURTHER RIPPING OFF OF YOUR MONEY!!!!!"

Ok so I'm not sure what 75% of her message means, but I'm pretty sure she's making fun of Ellen's dog.

Roseanne Wants Ellen to Strike

2 comments:

Taylor said...

screw roseanne, she is so 20 years ago.

Unions are the decline of western civilization.

Anonymous said...

GO HOME ROSIE!

http://www.spymac.com/details/?2298228