Friday, November 02, 2007

Tyra Banks: The Case of the Ghostly Cameltoe

Look. I'm only one person and as one person I rely on the IBBB readers to be my useless eyes and ears. Well, one IBBB reader came through for me, big time. IBBB reader, Lindsay (from somewhere) emailed me to alert me of, not only, a picture of Tyra and some cameltoe, but also that fact that it was ghost cameltoe (something that stemmed from ghost boobs). Brilliant, Lindsay, brilliant.

Now this is the first time we've ever got to combine two IBBB games: Whose Ghost Boooooobs? And "The IBBB Cameltoe Rating System....to the Stars!" Therefore, IBBB awards Tyra Banks 3 out of 5 camels and 2 out of 5 ghosts. If my math serves me right, that would be 5 Ghostly Camels! Congratulations Tyra. This must be quite the honor for you.

Tyra was showing off just where her vagina was while enjoying lunch in NYC. I've eaten there before (that restaurant, not Tyra's "gentleman greeter" although I'm sure they're both equally satisfying) but can't remember the name as I was Britney drunk all throughout dinner.

The IBBB Cameltoe Rating System...to the Stars!
Tyra Banks: The Case of the Ghostly Cameltoe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shoutout!
-Lindsay

pudenda shenanigans said...

Jiminy Christmas. What on earth possessed Miss Thang to go out in public wearing that getup!?

Anonymous said...

ghostas and camels make the perfect combo!!

vivs said...

HAHA Tyra's gentleman greeter...