Monday, November 19, 2007

Vacation Time

The ghetto stolen image above tells me that it's vacation time! Well, it's true. IBBB is on a little vacation break for Thanksgiving and is spending time with family and friends in Boston this week. I'll also be hunting Boston celebrities which include New Kids on the Block, singer JoJo, and the mayor, I'd assume.
Have no fear. I still have priorities in my life. I will be recapping the crap out of The Hills and will also be sure to talk up a little Harriet Carter on Wednesday too. Of course, if Britney take the ultimate dirt nap or Lindsay falls off the wagon (druken fingers crossed) I will find a way to report this.

Have a kick-arse Thanksgiving week. For those of you in other countries that don't know what Thanksgiving is, it's basically a day in November that we in the United States spend time with family giving thanks for Jesus seeing His shadow and allowing us to have 6 more weeks of summer and less Global Warming then last year. It's a wonderful day.

5 comments:

*..Jeru..* said...

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS!

http://www.spymac.com/details/?2292469

Chris said...

LMAO! Have a great Thanksgiving!

maswey said...

thank you nice sharing
html kodları, html
maswey blog
türkçe firefox indir

blog said...

thank you nice sharing
Atv Euro 2008 izleAtv Euro 2008 şifre