Thursday, November 01, 2007

What Exactly is a Zac Efron?

What exactly is a Zac Efron? I'm confused. This is the same type of confusion that I experienced with "High School Musical." Now I've never seen it, so maybe that's part of it, but I don't understand exactly what High School Musical is. Then, I find out that Zac Efron was actually in High School Musical and I don't understand exactly what a Zac Efron is. Coincidence? Doubtful. This is the type of celebrity that I like to refer to as "The Bermuda Triangle Celebrity." It's not that because the celebrity disappears, but because my thought process disappears when I see them. Oh, and it has a little to do with the fact that with his hair tied back like that he looks a little like Amelia Earhart. Little kids seem to love Zac Efron and Zac Efron kinda looks like he's about one more ponytail away from "loving" these little kids right back.

3 comments:

*..Jeru..* said...

He I mean, she, I mean ¿he? looks like my niece from nederland.

Im confuse too :S

NYCPonderings Chick said...

wow he actually looks kinda...pretty..like he needs a nice little pink bow..and also a leash and a nickname of 'snickerdoodle'

Taylor said...

He's a girl, straight up. Don't let all the US magazine articles/pictures of him with that other chick, the naked one from high school musical, fool you. SHE'S HIS BEARD, straight up. Once you get that straight, its easy to see, he's just a little girl