Monday, November 05, 2007

The Writers Strike: Wait, Do I Strike Too? What's the Rule?



There's been a lot of hoopla, yes "hoopla" about the Writers Strike. I like to capitalize he words "writer" and "strike" when combined as I believe it is a noun or, perhaps, and adverb? It is a thought like this that truly makes me realize that I would not be one to strike as I am not a part of the Writers Guild. Thanks "Writers Guild" for not sending me the paperwork to become a member. I assume that's how you become a member anyway.

So who's affected/effected by the said Writers Strike? Well, basically everyone except "The Hills!" Woo-hoo! Although, there must be writers, so we'll see how that plays out. Those who are effected are your favorite talk shows, soap-operas, SNL, and basically every other show that has writers. So get ready for "Repeat Palooza" until this mess is resolved. In the meantime, you know who isn't going into repeats? ImBringingBloggingBack. That's who! Although I would like the break. However, since I'm not being paid for this daily brilliance and am not part of the Writers Guild, you can spend more time right here. So gather the family around the computer, go to IBBB, and get ready to laugh for simply seconds.

1 comment:

NYCPonderings Chick said...

yes you should strike, all the blogger should strike, we dont even get paid but i think a strike might level the playing field