Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Zac Efron a Sissy Girl?



I love it when random drunken friends of celebrities talk to the press and by "press" I mean "Star Magazine." According to Star, an unnamed friend of Vanessa Hudgens has told Star that Vanessa is sick of Zac being a lady....and I quote, "She wants to date a man, not a little girl. Vanessa told him to stop being such a sissy and freaking out when he get blemishes. Sometimes, when he goes out, Zac even wears makeup to cover up his imperfections!"


Um, just because he wears a face full of caked on make-up and sometimes wears his hair in a ponytail...and skips when he's being chased...and can sing and dance (with and without jazzhands) does not mean that he's being a sissy. I mean, Michael Jackson wears makeup and would you call him a sissy? Doubtful. And you'd never say it to Michael Jackson's face because he'd beat the pulp out of you. And would it be the worst if Zac Efron turned into Michael Jackson? I mean, look at what a stand-up guy Michael has turned into. Good luck with the diddling Zac!

Zac Efron a Sissy Girl?

3 comments:

Taylor said...

I don't get the Zac love, except for the fags at Rage in WeHo on friday night. This guy is G A Y.

and I seriously am sick of seeing him. I look at him with complete horror every time I see him. Where is his MOTHER ? she needs to shut that crap down, unless, in fact - she really did want a daughter after all.

sunny said...

:) I've never thought about male celebrities makeup...

sunny said...

I was looking for some celebrities makeup ideas, but I've really enjoyed reading your post.Thanks