Monday, January 28, 2008

The Hills Does the Hawaiian Tropic Zone


Lauren Cockring and her sidekick, "Teeth," were living it up in quiet Las Vegas at the Hawaiian Tropic Zone. The Hawaiian Tropic Zone is located inside of the Planet Hollywood Hotel, which apparently has done so well as a horrific restaurant that they decided to make an entire hotel out of it....kinda like the original Howard Johnson's. Anyway, LC and Teeth were, obviously, all smiles as their picture was taken hundreds of times. Now I checked it out on a bunch of different websites and no one will officially name the girl that's also in these photos, but I'm pretty certain that it's Spencer's sister, no? Now my "Hills" eye may be a little rusty since it hasn't been on in over a sad month, but I'm pretty sure that's everyones favorite douche-bag sister, Sandy Sanders. If it's not her then I totally passed this chick the other day on the street trying to sell me a scarf, necktie, and cologne. Regardless, good luck to her.

It has also been rumored that LC will be in sunny NYC during fashion week and, if this is true, I will do my best to bump the Olsen Sluts off my stalker list for the week and add LC to it. And, you know, where there's LC there's typically a Whitney...and an Audrina...and a Lo....and, I pray, a Lisa Loveless. Dreams can come true.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

That is not Steve Sander's little sis. Isn't that her assistant that we saw in the background of the episode from Brody's birthday?

Anonymous said...

That was exactly my first thought when I saw these pictures - "what the hell are LC and Teeth doing posing with Sandy Sanders?" And also did I spy a JustinBobby in that 2nd picture?? Perhaps a slightly more 'cleaned up' version of the man...

Hardcore Fan of The Hills and IBBB said...

I think that girl's name is Jill (aka a friend of LC). I seem to remember her going to Vegas with Lauren, Lo and Audrina when they surprised Brody for his birthday??? When they stepped out of the car at the hotel, they had a caption up that said her name! Could be wrong but don't think that I am. Anyways...GO ME for remembering!

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that's Kevin Conolly from Entourage...