Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Hills Riddle Time!


Good morning. Time for a "The Hills" Riddle.
Riddle: How do you know that Lauren Conrad is not filming a scene for The Hills?
Answer: Not everyone in the picture is white.
Oh snap! I even made myself laugh with that one. Anytrash, Lauren Conrad was at the "Redkens Real Control Cocktail Party" at Warren Tricomi in West Hollywood last night. She's pictured above with stylist Kaz Amor. Basically I don't know what 6 of those words I just typed meant. Regardless, it's nice seeing Lauren with people of other nationalities and cultural backgrounds. There are other colors in the crayon box, LC. Perhaps try "Burnt Sienna" or "Brick Red."

3 comments:

that's what she said...

I think that is the love child of Smokey Robinson and Tia Mowry.

Anonymous said...

clearly, from this pic, she s no hayden panetierre.

J_Dizzy said...

hahahahahahaha I almost fell out of my chair on that one :p