Friday, April 11, 2008

I Love Rocky From I Know My Kid's a Star!


VH1.com Videos

Um, so why aren't more people talking about this steaming pile of train wreck more often?? Rocky from "I Know My Kid's a Star" must have been cast on this show after they deemed her too crazy for Rock of Love. I am embarrassed to admit that this is the first episode of I Know My Kid's a Star that I've seen, but clearly I jumped on the crazy train just in time. In case you don't know, Rocky is a mom (no really, she is) who wants her kid to become a "big star." I'm also pretty sure that she does $2 dollar sucky sucky for pocket change, but that's another story. I'll let the power of the Interweb uncover that. Anyway, this chick is nuts and I love it. She may want her child to become a star, but something tells me that good old Rocky wouldn't mind a little time in the spotlight as well. Go figure. Check out the clip above of Rocky and get to know her as I have. It gets really good about 1 minute in when she's locked in a room with a hanger and a camera and starts yelling about shaking gumballs and plugging in her PA system in front of those whores and brats. Now, I'm not technically sure what any of that means, but she was squeezing her crazy boobs together whilst saying that and also giving away glimpses of her heroin arms and meth hands. Enjoy!





6 comments:

Deen125 said...

You know, I picked the wrong profession. I should have went into psychology and became a shrink because the amount of therapy this womans daughter is going to be paying for would have me set for liiiiife.

Anonymous said...

I was stunned when Rocky and Haley were eliminated from the show. It makes me think the program might be legitimate after all - otherwise why get rid of that accident of a mother on the freeway of life? So, who's going to win? Do we care. A little?

Anonymous said...

I actually mailed her on youtube (she actually posted her child singing on it) caliming, basically, that her child really wasn't that good and that she needed to accept that and let the poor kid move on.

The response?

"F@ck You whatta you know about talent loser your sittin behind a computer doin nothin with your life"

And that's, what, from a 50-year-old woman?

LuvRockyAndHayley said...

ok she may be little crazy but not damn near that gigi bitch who went off at everyone.As for hayley being unkept or whatever you are incredibly qrong she is just as pretty as her mom.And rocky posted those videos on yoututbe of her daughter because her daughter does have a good voice.So all you Rocky and Hayley haters go get a life!BAM

Anonymous said...

Even Bonaduce thinks she looks like a tranny. Check it out!

http://www.metronews.ca/edmonton/entertainment/article/47017

Anonymous said...

OH MAN! that poor kid...."Hey, little girl...you mommy is CRAAAAZZZZYYYYY."