Thursday, April 10, 2008

Jamie Lynn and the Case of the Mailbox

When Jamie Lynn Spears shoves some letters into the mailbox, Us Weekly is there! Too bad they weren't there when Casey Aldridge was shoving his "letter" into Jamie Lynn's femalebox...perhaps they could have stopped them. What? Fine, I'm gross. Anyway, Jamie Lynn was driving around with a human growing inside of her and mailing letters. I'm pretty sure she was mailing a letter to Santa in the North Pole that says something like this:

"Dear Santa, Instead of cookies and milk this year, I'm going to leave you my newborn and a bottle of vodka. Deal? P.S, feel free to give my baby to the reindeer and keep the vodka for yourself. Thanks Santa, Love JLS"

3 comments:

DebilDog said...

You should have spelled it ... femail box...much funnier...I'm just saying....

Pop Culture said...

Debil Dog are you trying to take my job away from me? Well if that's the case you better have an extra $1.25 to give me per month so I can survive.

DebilDog said...

You are irreplaceable...and if I had an extra $1.25 I'd definitely give it to you.....