Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Amy Winehouse is Bugs Bunny Hot

Amy Winehouse was waiting for a little pizza pizza outside of her recording studio in Henley, England yesterday looking like hot sex when this gem of a photo was taken. Ok not so much. However, Amy did remind me of when Bugs Bunny would dress up as a woman on Looney Tunes episodes. Let me tell ya a little something. Searching for Bugs Bunny in drag is an adventure in itself. There are some crazy ass people out there will some crazy ass websites and, well, I hope to make that list of crazy ass websites one day. Oh and after all the different searches I performed to try to find this Bugs Bunny picture, if anyone is keeping track of that on some database out there, I'm pretty sure I'm going to prison. Good day!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

OMG, I just saw this and I can't stop laughing. What a great side by side, the best ever !!!

HolidaysForFun said...

Bugs bunny