Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bon Jovi and Wife Same Person?

Know how Michael Jackson and LaToya Jackson are actually the same person? They are. Well I've been searching for the white version of that for years. 3 to be exact. And, well, I think I may have found it. Jon Bon Jovi and his wife, Dorothea, just finished eating at the Waverly Inn in NYC the other night when the paparazzi descended from helicopters to take their pictures....I assume. Anyjovi, I have 2 questions. (1) Where in the hell is the Waverly Inn and how can I get there as it seems like only celebrities get to go. (2) Who the hell is Bon Jovi's wife and why haven't I seen her before? I know a nice girl from Boston who would trade places with Dorothea in a second and not just because she's a home-wrecking-whore, but because she's really into Bon Jovi and she cares about the community (I through that in there for good measure). Dorothea sounds like a nuns name and she's looking a little rough around the edges and by edges I mean face. It's like looking at Bon Jovi with a wig on...and a mean face. Just sayin.

Bon Jovi will be wrapping up their tour here in NYC at Madison Square Garden on July 14th and July 15th so, uh, if you have tickets you should totally go to that. I have no idea where I'm going with this. God bless.

4 comments:

janine said...

Your right!! I would make a better wife for him....the only thing is, BJ and his hoe bag wife have been together since they were 14!!!

Janine said...

Oh...and another thing...BJ'd wife DOES NOT look like him with an angry face!!! Jon is perfect looking!!!

Jennifer said...

They were high school sweethearts, and I think she teaches karate, so she may not be so easily displaced.

Anonymous said...

Why you so jealous! I have to admire her, she knows who she is and is quite comfortable with that and SO IS HE! Calm down girls, don't be so envious!