Friday, May 02, 2008

Britney in a Pool...Because I'm Creepy


I was going to write a whole thing about how the paparazzi are crossing the line by taking pictures of Britney in her pool, but then I realized I had looked through about 25 of these photos to see if I could find a sideboob shot and then figured out I was just as creepy as the paparazzi. Regardless (or irregardless, depending on what part of the country you're from) Britney spent part of her day in her resort sized swimming pool with her two kids, 'What's His Face' and 'The Other One' and her dad. Now where exactly are the paparazzi taking these pictures from? I'm guessing they're hanging upside down by a rope attached to a helicopter, but I can't be sure. Either way I feel like I'm camped out in a tree looking down into her pool. I feel creepy, dirty, and I like it.

Ok, so in actual Britney news, it's been reported that the Britney crazy train that's been full steam ahead since February of 2007 has cost her an estimated loss of $61 million. A random independent accountant that's not associated with Britney is claiming that she also lost out on an additional $50 million by not touring to promote her latest CD. Imagine going completely insane, losing $61 million and still being a multi-millionaire? Ahhhh, the American dream!

It's also been reported that KFed may allow the kids to spend Mother's Day with Britney.

In closing, if I was in Britney's pool with her I'd make sure we were playing "Fish Out of Water," but would change the name to "Britney's Out of Her Mind" and if you yelled that when Britney was going crazy, you won! I'm innovative.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you need this feature on your site....You have to get it:
http://www.fax.com/
(look who it is!) I really send you some funny sites (pat's self on back).

Anonymous said...

wait why isn't my comment showing???