Thursday, May 08, 2008

Camel Toads: The New Drug Craze

No joke, I get more emails from people about Cameltoe then I can shake a stick at and, trust me, I've been shaking my stick at cameltoes since I've been about 13. I sorta don't know what that means. I mean, it goes towards some kind of sexual innuendo, but then takes a left turn to "Nowheresville, USA."

Anytoe, IBBB reader Terra sent me this newspaper clipping which I assume is straight out of the "Middle American Times" in which a clueless lady wrote in to an advice columnist after she found a note left by her godson stating that he was looking for camel toads while at the pool. The lady, of course, figured it was drug terminology and instead of contacting a medical professional she wrote to her newspaper. Click on the image to read the Q&A. If you still can't read it, too bad. You're missing out.

Thanks Terra for immediately thinking of me when you came across something cameltoe related. My job is done.

5 comments:

JLeap said...

HAHAHA some people are such dumbasses. Great find. Keep up the good work and someday I believe you will be the first ever guest host on The Soup!

Anonymous said...

that has got to be a joke! hilarious one though.... wow

Molls said...

That's my favorite camel toe story ever...poor grandma.

Eva said...

This thing's been around the internet for EONS.

Jeannette said...

hahahhahahahahhahahahahahah :) this is great