Monday, May 05, 2008

LOL! Arrests Are Funny! OMG! LOL!


Believe it or not but I've yet to be arrested, but if/when that happens I want to make sure I issue a statement that makes it seem like this whole situation was an LOL event! Star of CSI, Gary Dourdan, was arrested last week for alleged drug possession after the 5-0 found him asleep in his car. Here's what good ole' Gar had to say:

"Obviously I certainly wish I hadn't been responsible for so many people getting to the festival's VIP area. And the after party, it ran me ragged, but I'm glad pulling over did prevent a DUI. I recommend not driving at all, but a little kip (nap) is always good (on either side of the road LOL)... I am blessed that the Sgt. realized that the luggage carrying whatever they found was not mine and that my tests have been coming back negative. I am planning events to get the word out that you don't need a bunch of nasty chemicals to have a good time. Just good friends, family, good music and a good honest spirit full of faith."

Oh Gary. LOL. OMG isn't getting arrested a real hoot? I luv how UR playing this off like it's no bid deal. I'm also LOL'ing that a grown man, in an issued statement, uses phrases such as LOL. It makes this whole thing seem like it is one big old laughing matter. Now did you email this to Access Hollywood or did you txt mssg it to, IDK, UR BFF Rose?

No comments: