Friday, May 02, 2008

Miley Teaches Minnie to Dress Like Slut

I typically don't write about Miley Cyrus as I can't stomach that deep voice country twang and child actors make me feel awkward. However, I couldn't let this one slide by because Miley is trying to bring back her wholesome image by befriending Minnie Mouse at Disney World. Looks like she's giving innocent Minnie some tips on how to whore-up her wholesome image. I'm pretty sure Minnie's dress used to never be that short and that she didn't stand like she was hanging on the corner yelling out "$2 dollar sucky sucky." Maybe she has. I haven't been to Disney World in years.

Anyway, while Miley is was at Disney yesterday to sign autographs for children who have been tricked into liking her by a media conglomerate and force fed her TV show and songs, Miley will not be stopping by the red carpet event at Disney today. This would have been her first scheduled public appearance. What is she so afraid of? So what if reporters ask her about Vanity Fair? If she doesn't want to answer something just say "Your mother's a whore" into their microphone. Problem solved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or do her feet look GIGANTIC!?!?!?