Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Ugly Betty Moves to New York City


So I don't watch Ugly Betty as I assume people in it are ugly. Yes, I do judge a book by its cover. However news is spreading, like Lindsay in heat, that Ugly Betty is moving to New York City next season and that got me to thinking....is there anyone hot from that show that I should be stalking? I used to sweat Vanessa Williams, but she's about 50 and change now. Sure, she's still hot, but I'm not getting served a restraining order for her. I'm assuming that chick who plays Betty is the one with the braces and unibrow, right? Yeah, not so much. I do like me some Rebecca Romijn so I may have to start stalking her. Either way, I have some time to decide.

Back to the story. Ugly Elizabeth is supposed to be based in NYC, but is shot in LA so they came up with the idea to (jump the shark) and relo to the Big Orange. Hooray for us! A Betty "insider" claims that it's cheaper to shoot in the city that you're supposed to be located in then it is to recreate that city. That sounds complicated and like a lot of math is involved so I'm going to stop thinking about it. Anyway, time to up your stalkerazzi because Douche-Bag Betty and the whole gang are coming to NYC!

No comments: